Learning Management System
The division of Residential and Hospitality Services uses the Dupont Claritynet Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver and track divisional training. This online system allows staff to independently complete health and safety compliance training and replaces traditional methods of viewing videos in a classroom setting. The system is used for event registration as well as human resources and technology training. The LMS is brought to you by a collaborative effort of several Residential and Hospitality Services departments.
You can access the LMS from any computer with an internet connection that meets the system requirements.
(System Requirements: Windows Operating System (XP or newer), Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Adobe Flash 9.0 or higher, latest Windows Media Player, recommended resolution 1024 x 768. - Sorry, at this time the LMS is not compatible with Apple devices.)
- The LMS utilizes short video segments to convey training material and brief quizzes to assess your understanding.
- To log into the system, open Internet Explorer and go to: msu.claritynet.com
- If you receive an alert regarding the site’s certificate, click to continue to the Website.
- Your username is your MSU NetID and your temporary password should have been sent to you by email.
- Upon initially logging in, you must change your password.
- This password must be a minimum of 8 characters long and must have one letter and one number. Special characters are not permitted.
- The above Quick Start Guide will walk you through how to access and view your assigned trainings. This guide is also available on the RHS Information Services Website http://is.rhs.msu.edu/ by clicking the links for “Training” and “LMS”.
RHS full-time staff have been auto-enrolled in their annual compliance courses. These courses will not need to be completed online until the next time you are due for training.
Employees will receive an email notification from the system when training is due.
- Student employees will also be utilizing this system to complete their safety training.
- If you handle the hiring and processing of student employees in your unit, you have the role of a report manager. You will receive a separate email in regard to accessing reports.
- On-Call and Temporary employees will notbe using the LMS system at this time.
- Supervisors of these employees should continue use traditional compliance materials and methods for their training.
If you use the LMS on a computer in a public or shared area, you may want to bring headphones or turn off the audio, out of respect for others.
If you have questions or issues logging in to the LMS, please contact your supervisor or log an online Service Request: https://is.rhs.msu.edu/srsystem
Prefer to speak to a human? You may also contact the RHS Information Services Help Desk Monday through Friday 8am-5pm at 517-353-1691.